Please visit www.hire-ability.org, to access videos that provide information about how to prepare for the application process and the program itself, and to access the application, which is also available here: VIEW APPLICATION.
- At least 18 years of age
- Current resident of San Francisco
- Must be currently receiving services through SFDPH Behavioral Health Services (BHS)
- Have successfully completed at least a High School education or equivalent (GED acceptable)
- Be able to attend training which is held Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., 7‐12 hours per week
- Successful completion of in‐person interview and skills assessment
- Must actively participate in developing vocational goals with program staff
- Must provide consent for i‐Ability staff to reach out to clinical provider
- Thursday, May 11, 2017 @ 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday , May 17, 2017 @ 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m. -2:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 22, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
For more information, feel free to contact: