- Community Employment Services: Employment Support
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Employee Development Services
- Employment Planning Services
- Employment Skills Training Services
Also, CARF surveyors made no recommendations with the report stating "this is an extraordinary accomplishment, as only 3 percent of CARF surveys result in no recommendations." Other survey report highlights include:
- Organization has a strong recovery focus, resulting in high satisfaction and outcome scores
- Clear culture of creativity, intellectual curiosity, innovation, and ongoing positive improvements
- RAMS is recognized national leader in providing culturally sensitive services
We are so very proud for having achieved consecutive three-year reaccreditations and, with the most recent survey, having no recommendations.
The CARF family of organizations currently accredits close to 50,000 programs and services at more than 22,000 locations. More than 8 million persons of all ages are served annually by more than 6,500 CARF-accredited service providers. CARF accreditation extends to countries in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. This prestigious accreditation signals a service provider's commitment to continually improving services, encouraging feedback, and serving the community. Click HERE to read more about the accreditation process.