The Internship Program offers collaborative learning in a peer-supported environment, in which Peer Interns work with other Peer Practitioners throughout the 9-month program. Peer Interns will attend formal trainings each month provided by RAMS for additional professional development. The Internship Program also provides weekly group supervision from a Peer Supervisor, as well as ongoing individual supervision from a site supervisor.
- At least 18 years of age,
- Resident of San Francisco,
- Have successfully completed at least a High School education or GED,
- Be able to work 20 hours/week in a behavioral health care setting, AND
- Commit to the nine months of the internship
- Wednesday, June 7th: Application Release
- Friday, July 14th @ 5PM: Application Submission Deadline
- Week of August 14th: Notification of Application Status
- Wednesday, August 23rd: Registration Forms Due
- Tuesday, September 5th: Internship Start Date
Materials are available for download at: http://www.ramsinc.org/peerbased.php. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or would like any additional information.