Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Important Announcement from RAMS Board of Directors on CEO Transition








Message from Kavoos Ghane Bassiri, President & CEO:

Dear Colleagues, Community Partners, and Friends;

I would like to inform you that I am officially resigning from my position as the President & Chief Executive Officer at Richmond Area Multi-Services, Inc. (RAMS). After a comprehensive search & recruitment process, I have been selected as the San Francisco Department of Public Health and San Francisco Health Network’s Director of Behavioral Health Services, with the City & County of San Francisco. My last day of employment with RAMS will be December 31, 2016. It has been an honor to serve this organization, all of you & our community, for over a decade.

I am so proud and humbled to have been the RAMS’ President & CEO for over 13 years. I truly appreciate your vote of confidence and I wholeheartedly cherish the privilege I was provided with to serve in this role at RAMS. I don’t take anything for granted for a moment and am so inspired by & thankful for all the experiences I have had/we have had together. During the past 13 years, RAMS has grown as an organization by leaps and bounds, offering more programs & with more diverse initiatives, serving more people, through quality, compassionate, culturally humble/competent, consumer-driven and community-based services. A lot has been accomplished, in meeting the needs of the most vulnerable, under/un-served &/or disenfranchised population in our community, and I am pleased to say that RAMS’ reputation and operations is at its strongest ever.

I look forward to staying in contact and working with you all in my new role; championing behavioral health care, strengthening our community, and ensuring the wellbeing of all San Franciscans & beyond. Respectfully, Kavoos Ghane Bassiri

No comments:

Post a Comment